Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Make you or Break you...

As I opened up my email from the man that is in charge of the Boot Camp the words "Make you or Break you" jumped off his email at me. What does he mean "make you or break you"? The first week of Boot Camp was hard enough for me that I felt like it was horrific. Now, He is telling me that instead of getting easier, it will only get harder. What is he thinking!

Now, that we are into our second day of Boot Camp this week, he wasn't lying to me. It is getting harder.. And I am struggling to maintain the positive attitude that I should have. It doesn't help that people like to talk to me. I don't know what it is about my face. I must just look really friendly. To tell you the truth at 5:30 in the morning, I am just trying to be pleasant. But when the instructors are happy and excited at 5:30 when they see us and that joy doesn't stop for the entire time, it makes me want to choke myself in moodiness and slink away to find a bed. At that point it doesn't even have to be my own bed. So as you can see I'm just not in the mood to be talked too or even encouraged. It is a struggle to just get through these last two days and all I want is to concentrate on me getting through the exercises they have for us not to spend time with a person who sunshine is flying out of them. Please, the sun isn't even up yet. I am just not ready for your happiness.

While I love that my stomach muscles are sore which means that they are getting a work out. I am ready for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment