Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bridal BootCamp....Day Two.

Big White Dress.... At 5:00 this morning, Big White Dress. Today was day 2 of the boot camp. And I'm proud to say that I didn't feel like I wanted to die til a half hour in. The class is an hour long. I want to say only an hour but right now that hour doesn't feel like only an hour more like half a day. I have to say, that I'm so lucky to have my instructor. She seems really willing to work with me and my abilities. However, I am sore on top of sore. I am having difficulty walking up stairs if that gives you any idea of how sore I am. Today she had us do this move that I just looked at her and cracked up! It was this half push up and half jumping jack! Yeah right like I'm going to be able to do that. But she worked with me. So instead I was doing mountain climbs. But she told me that the soreness will continue but get better around week 3. For your information that is two more weeks! However I'm starting to look forward to the dress shopping after this is all said and done. Hopefully I will be able to step into a dress since at this time I can't lift my leg! Oh the pursuit of that perfect dress. On to day 3! Saturday has never looked so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment