Monday, November 15, 2010

BootCamp!

So Today marked the first day of Boot Camp. Aka Bridal kick my butt into the ground and make me want to cry boot camp day. I had to pull myself out of bed at 4:45 in the morning. Now, I have to say that I really didn't get that much sleep last night. I have a bit of food poisoning from Papa Murphy's. So that might have explained why I had such a hard morning but truthfully I think I'm just out of shape. Now I have been working out for the past year for about 2 or 3 times a week but now I realized it is nothing compared to what these other people have been doing. That hour was one that was outrageously hard. I was already sore by the time that 6:30 rolled around and frankly the thought of having another day like today terrifies me. I have 3 weeks and 4 days left of the boot camp. That is with a break for Thanksgiving Week. But trust me, there will be no break for me. I can't go through another first day, like today. So every time I turn off my alarm way too early in the morning. I say in my head. Big white dress. As I'm feeling totally useless with women who are running laps around me. I will say Big white dress. At the end of the boot camp my wedding coordinator (la madra) and I will be going down to bridal row and try to find a wedding dress for me. Because it is time to stop putting the whole dress bit off. Everything else is falling into place. So this must as well. So I hope that while the next four weeks will pass quickly but all so that I can make it. Since today was just the warm up! slightly scared but looking forward to the results.

3 comments:

  1. GO deirdre, go! i lost 25 lbs in 2 months back at the beginning of the year- eating right is the key! if you need any meal or snack ideas- let me know! -Rachel Vaughn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Rachel! I will be working really hard the next couple of weeks. I want to see the results from this bootcamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally understand what you are talking about with the whole Boot Camp thing...keep up the good work buddy!

    ReplyDelete