Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 3 for Boot Camp and new pain for me!

Well, we have reached mid way through the week. I have new soreness. Is that even a word? soreness. But I'm able to walk up stairs again without crying. Yay!! I'm so excited for Saturday. Why you ask??? Do you have fun wedding stuff to do??? well... No I get a whole day without Boot Camp!!! Yay. But all in all I have to say that today was a good day at the Bridal Boot Camp. I think that the other women there are amazing. They are so positive about my lack of abilities, always encouraging me. It is so helpful. I have to say I think, they are just nice people. There is no judging even if I come in dead last for everything. Trust me, it isn't easy on the ego to realize just how out of shape I am. But I'm hoping by doing this, I will be taking a huge leap towards healthy. I am not saying that I want to be a size 2 or something. Please, this girl has curves and frankly I love my curves. I don't want to look a boy. But what I want to be able to do go hiking with my fiance whenever he wants and not dread it. OK, truthfully I will probably always dread it. It being out in nature and everything. Or looking remotely how I want to look on my wedding day. I am not naive to think that by the end of these 4 weeks, I'm going to wake up and look the way that I want to look. But, I am already feeling better. More energy which I think is an amazing thing.
So we had to make 3 goals of what we want out of the Boot Camp and here are mine.

1. lose 8-10 pounds in 4 weeks.
2. jog a lap around the gym.
3. Not come in dead last just once!

I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work! You can do it! Your goals are perfect... nothing too extreme.

    ReplyDelete