Friday, November 19, 2010

Bridal BootCamp... Friday 15s.

Friday 15... You might be asking, "Deirdre, what is Friday 15s". Well, I will tell you. It is a new form of torture the Boot Camp has thought up. It was 5 push ups, 10 squats, and 15 leg lifts on each leg. So for those who can count better then I can. (Even though, I could do this one.) That is really 30 leg lifts. All during the dreaded fitness test. Umm hello, I am waking up at 5 in the morning Monday through Friday to have the instructor work me out. Clearly, I am well aware of my fitness level and it is BAD! I'm thinking that the instructor just wanted to make sure that I was really really happy that tomorrow is Saturday and there is no 5 am wake up call. However, I did figure one thing out this morning. No going out to eat the night before our work out. It was my fiance's birthday so we went to Doubleday's. And it sat in my stomach like a lead brick. So not a good feeling. But after the tortuous fitness test we basically did Abs. Now that is not something that I'm going to complain about since I feel like that is my biggest issue right now. I was still glad to see that clock til down to 6:30 am which meant that the workout was done for the day. Not to mention after having our fitness test today, my family and fiance went out for Mexican. Never tasted so good in my life and trust, I've had lots of Mexican. sooo yummy I think I eat a pound of chips along! Plus a Margarita!!! Yum!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will! Resting up for doing the workout on my own next week so will have to update you on me going alone. Gulp!

No comments:

Post a Comment