Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It has been awhile...

There is so much to caught you all up on!

The Holidays were a wonderful time of year for Dan and I. I don't know about you but Christmas is a time full of magic and wonder. At least that is how I felt as a child. This year... I was way more stressed then I should have been. But it gave me a chance to reflect on things. We need to be better at scheduling time for just us. We haven't really been good at that lately. It seems we are always on the go. Between wedding planning, family stuff,making sure we see our friends plus having a case of not feeling well. There has been no time for us. I long for him to tell me to put on a pretty dress and take me out for an evening to a musical at the Victoria Theatre. Or buy us tickets for a comedy club and we go and have a good laugh. Just us. Together... No wedding talk. No what do we have to get done this weekend. Just us-ness. I know it is my turn to plan the date night but sometimes, a girl just wants to be surprised. So does anyone have some suggestions on a pretty inexpensive dates for the two of us? I would love to completely blow his mind on a date or two because he deserves it! Because ummm I think he is pretty great!

So the first Boot Camp is done. (Has been for almost two full weeks) but we have decided to sign up for the next one! Can you believe that one? I am signed up for round two. In fact there is one right up to the day before the wedding. How great would that be. I would totally be in shape for my Honeymoon. Which since we have a lot planned it would be great to be in fighting shape so I can do anything we want to do. But I'm sure that you all are wondering how I did with my goals. If you have forgotten what they are let me remind you!

1. Lose 8-10 pounds.

2. Jog one lap

3. Not be in dead last.

Well I did lose 8 pounds. 4 inches around my waist, and 3 in my bust. Not bad for not curbing my food at all. yumm pizza... But I'm thinking that this time around I'm going to try and work on it. Look, I'm never going to be one of those salad girls. nibbing on lettuce while everyone one else chows down on pure yumminess. Jogging... I'm not at one lap yet. But I will be!!! I have been at least working on the jogging part of it. As far as dead last, well... see.... yeah I am still in dead last so I will keep that in my goals and work on it. It will come. I have at least this other boot camp to work on it.

As far as wedding. We have gotten a ton done. A ton!! Please picture me doing a happy dance because I am. So we have the dress done. The maid of honour dresses done. We have basically have all the big stuff done except for invitations. I know that the last thing my mom aka the wedding coordinator would want to do the week before and after Christmas is wedding stuff but I'm beyond grateful that we are able to knock stuff off that silly list of mine. So I know am only 112 items over due rather then 115. Yay!
I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and looking forward to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment