Friday, December 3, 2010

It is finally Friday!

The beeping of my alarm tells me that it is Friday and a very unhappy cat looks at me out of the corner of his eyes as if to say. That is for you, crazy. I have to say, I got out of bed with a bit more energy this morning then I have in the past week. Maybe it was the fact that tomorrow and Sunday, I get two whole day of boot camp freedom. Or perhaps it is because, My Fiance is moving into a new apartment today! He is finally going to be about 15 mins away. Maybe, just maybe the amount of time that we both spend on I-75 will be cut down. We are currently spending at least 6 hours a week on the stretch of road from Alex Blvd to UD. Now, I understand that isn't a lot and people do much more to spend time with their love ones. But for me, I am so over it! But Today is moving day.

However, Boot Camp is first. As my mom and I walk into the gym, I noticed the cones. My heart sank, oh crap, cardio! The first half wasn't bad this morning, we did core stuff and arms. Along with some legs. Then 6:00 am hits and it is cardio time. To start off the cardio section, we were to jog around the cones 3 times. I made it a grand total of once before my legs felt like they were on pure fire. It was the worst pain I've been in a while. Plus, I just bought new shoes so this should not be happening. Brand new shoes. So instead of doing what everyone else is doing, I am pulled out like the bad kid in the class with the dunce hat on my head. I'm walking while everyone else is jogging. Or I am backwards lunging while everyone else is frontwards lunging then jogging back. I will be honest, it makes me so frustrated! I don't like feeling like I can't do what everyone else is doing. Finally, the morning was over as I whimpered my way to the car.

I get to go home for a quick shower and a bit of a nap before meet my fiance at his new apartment that we will be living in after our marriage ceremony. Then I remember something... We are going to be living on the 3rd floor. OMG, I am already in pain from Boot Camp now moving time. Not to mention, I am so tried. You know that type of tired where your mind and eyes are awake but your body is just exhausted? That is where I was this at this morning. Sad but true. I tried to help as much as possible but truthfully, I wasn't much of a help as more of being in a bad mood and tired. But we get both his car and my car unloaded. Which is only the first trip we will make but it is a good start.

Now tomorrow we get to do it all over again. But this time it will be all the big stuff. However, when I feel the need to complain, I need to remind myself. He will be a total of 15 mins away at the most. Not to mention we don't have to touch a highway! What a great thought to end this Friday! Now it is 10:22 right now and I'm in my pjs sitting in bed. I am sore from everything I have done today but again just 15 mins. I say that is a great ending to a really long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment