Monday, December 13, 2010

"She Said What!" Week 4 of Boot Camp.

I can't believe what I am about to type. It is week four of Boot Camp. The very last week. Can you believe that? Seems like just yesterday that I started this program feeling like I was about to die. So the question remains... Do we, aka the wedding coordinator and I sign up for another round? There are some pretty obvious minuses in the Boot Camp Two column. 1. I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning. 2. I have to be working out at 5:30 am. Which I'm pretty sure is something that should be illegal for me. 3. I whine about it a lot. Hence, every blog about the work outs. 4. I can no longer stay up past 9 in fear of being too tired to work out in the morning. I'm sure my fiance would like his fiance to be able to hang out with him longer at night. 5. Did I mention how early it is. So what is in the plus column you ask... well I will tell you. I walked into Tommy Hilfiger outlet and tried on one of his sweaters. Now before you say, "big deal, Tommy makes plus size clothing". It wasn't plus size. It was in the "normal" size section. The one that I haven't been able to fit in since College. OK, it was a little snug but give me another week or two of working out and it will be no problem.
Now I might hate getting up in the morning or getting to the gym at 5:20 to be working out at 5:30. But I am loving the results. I might hate the effort that I have to put in to get them. But I love seeing what I can fit into.
I have even found myself wishing that Boot Camp would go one more week before taking a break to really avoid all the Christmas weight. Not to mention help with trying on wedding dresses on the 23rd. Since that is coming up and coming up fast!!! Can you believe those words have just come out of my mouth? Wishing for one more week. I must be going insane. I know that I will never be that girl who jumps out of bed looking forward to working out and doing cardio. It just isn't me. I am more the type of girl who jumps out of bed for food. Pizza or hamburgers will get me out of bed at any point during the day. However, I will be the girl who will stumble about looking for something to wear at 5:00am to go and work out because I want to keep seeing the results. So no matter what the scale says on Friday or what the measurements read. I can feel a difference and that is what is keeping me going. That and a slice of pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment