Monday, January 2, 2012

Withdraw from Cable!

Starting on January 1st,  my husband and I have decided to cancel our Cable.  Not only will it save us an extra 50 dollars a month, but it only worked half the time at the most.  and I just couldn't understand us paying 50 dollars a month for something that just didn't work. 

But here is the rub.  While my husband is use to not having cable.  However, I can't think of a time in my life that I didn't have it.  There was about a month when I moved to Texas when I didn't but that didn't last very long.  And my brother and sister, tell me that we didn't always have it.  But I don't remember that, nor do I remember not having a color TV.  Which is something that they say was a big to do when we got it.  So life has I know it has changed, and as we know from the past posts, Change isn't really something that I'm that crazy about.  Luckily, the hubby went to Best Buy and not only did he buy a wireless router for me and a cable to hook my computer to the television so I can still watch my shows.   Not all of them my Rizzoli and Isles isn't there.  WAAA!!!!! 

However, dare I say it might be good for the hubby and I not to have cable.  Besides saving the money, it will also give us plenty of time to talk and hang out together.   Which can never be a bad thing.  I happen to really enjoy getting to hang out with the hubby.  I'm also hoping that without my shows to watch,  I will fit more workouts in and getting healthy.  Not to mention more time to blog! 

 well it is time for me to go and fix us dinner!    I hope every one's new year is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment