Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011.

I can't believe that tomorrow is New Years Eve.   What a year this has been.  So I thought that I would give you a recap of all the amazing, crazy things that happened this year.  Wow there has been so many changes.  You know for a girl who hates and actively tries to avoid changes, I think I did really well this year.  Ok, to tell you the truth, I had to put my big girl pants on a couple of times.  But you know what makes it all worth it is this amazing man who stood in front of all of our family and friends and made me his wife.  Sometimes, I still have to pinch myself to believe that I could have possibly gotten this lucky. 


So 2011 started off on a very sad note for me and my family.  We found out that my brother, whom we had moved our wedding up for wasn't going to be able to make it and in fact would  be in Afghanistan for the wedding.  He was of course also in the wedding.    Our wedding Party did look like this. 
















However, I am so lucky to have some amazing friends in my life.  One of them kindly stepped in and he was Dan's second groomsman.  So in the end.  This was our wedding Party. 














Then we got busy planning the wedding.  Then after almost 2 years of being unemployed, I was hired doing something that I hated but it was a paycheck and having that made moving in together that much more easier.  However,  that got us through the wedding. 

So on May 21 2011 My husband and I got hitched at Holy Angels.




After our Amazing Wedding and Reception, Dan whisked me away for a honeymoon in  South Carolina.  Filled with a ton of fun and really yummy food. 




Then we fill into the working grove and I was still looking for a job that I would actually like to get up and go to during the day.
Then in August Dan and I went out one weekend and got my wedding Present.  This was an addition to our family in a form of a very cute kitten, we named Fiona. 




And the days slipped by and suddenly it was already Oct.  We were working such a different schedules, I felt like I had a roommate not a husband so my Amazing husband and I booked a trip to Disney World.  His very first time. 
But of course, we forgot our camera so there really isn't that many pictures of us. 


With that I came back and started a new job, which I adore and love going to.  And quickly the months slipped by again and here we are....  December 30.  Tomorrow is new year's eve and we are looking forward to the new year.  I can't wait to see all that is in store for us next year but if it is anything like this year.  I know that I will be very blessed and happy.   

I hope that everyone has a great New Year.  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment