Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ahh the Good Stuff

See as promised, I am going to fill you in on the good stuff as well. I just need to vent a little with everything that was going on.

1. Really good thing.

We are in our 3 week of Boot Camp. I can't believe it. It seems to be going much faster this time around. Maybe that is because we are getting so much closer to the wedding so I feel more of the urgency to get working on the belly down in size or two. But I think it is going well. I have started to run. yup you read that one right. I have start to run. I still get sore but nothing that some ibuprofen can't fix. Besides, I think the fact that I still get sore is good. It means my muscles aren't just resting and not getting a workout. I am almost sad that we have a week of rest coming up. I don't really want it. I will have to be very good at working out on my own. I am actually hoping to get my fiance involved. Just one more thing that we can do together. :) I really like it when we have things that we can do together. But I think that I would like to keep going with this whole fitness thing. I have one very hot fiance. I think that he deserves to get a hot wife out of marring me. lol. But we have big plans on taking a big vacation around May or June of 2012. And I would like to be able to keep up with and do everything he would like to do! So I would like to keep this slow and steady weight loss up. I like the feeling of losing the weight.

The second great thing that happened was that the Fiance and I went on date night. It was fantastic. I had a wonderful time. He took me to see The Kings Speech. Which was amazing. It is worth all the money to go see it. If you can. If not you have to rent it when it comes out! It is an must own for me. Then we went out to dinner at the fiance's most favorite place to eat. But seriously it was just amazing. The whole night was everything I was hoping for in a date night. He went above and beyond, taking me to a movie that was just delightful and then out to dinner. It doesn't take much to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. But that is exactly what that Date Night did for me. Now, it is my turn and I think I know exactly what I want to do with him.

Another really great thing that happened since the last time I wrote. I had my first Bridal shower! It was given by my sister who is the MOH. It was wonderful. I had so much fun. And let me tell you, my relatives are a bunch of very fun people. And so creative! take a look at this! My cousin did this. And just in case you were wondering. That is my wedding colors. How amazingly cute is this. I loved all my gifts. My family really went above and beyond. Not to mention 2 cookbooks, and I just love cookbooks. But I was told I can't touch them til after the wedding. So excited to cook out of them. Ugh. Is it May yet! Just kidding... Way to much stuff to get done. But that is a totally different post!

Signing off for now! Hugs and Love everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment