Saturday, April 28, 2012

Moving on up!

Well, the Simon Family is moving on up, people!   I am so happy to announce to the blog sphere the amazing hubby that I have has a new job!!!!  On May 7th, he will be reporting to London Computer Systems in Cincinnati.  I am so happy, I feel like I am about burst into a million sunbeams.  Not the Twilight weird glitter effect but maybe more Beauty and the Beast from Disney except if I turn into a Man with a really ripped body, my husband might have an issue with that.  Just Saying. 

But I digress.  Now that hubby will be joining me in the 45 minute commute (on the good days) and the 2 hour commute on the bad days, house hunting has been kicked up into high gear for us.   And today we went out for a 5 house, 2 hour tour of Deer Park and I fell in love.  The lay out as close to perfect as I think we are able to get. With a Garage and a driveway that doesn't scare the daylights out of me.  Here is a little picture of the house I want for your viewing pleasure. 

Doesn't that just scream Deirdre and the Hubby must live here!!!   I have already started to fix the house up in my mind.  ooh we are in trouble, but the good kind of trouble.   This is the first house that I am like, "Yes, I can see us in this."  How fun would it be to fix it up and do our thing in this house.

That is it for now.  But I'm seriously beaming here, guys.  I love it.   

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and I want to see your new house! You need to meet Evie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be able to meet Miss Evie! That would be great fun!

      Delete
    2. And... anytime you want to meet up, when/if we move into this house you are more than welcome.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness that house is just darling! I'm so happy that you like Deerpark and found a possible home :) Congratulations again to your hubby on his new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! We are super excited about it as well.

      Delete